The CTTC anechoic chamber is a turnkey solution by ETS-Lindgren for antenna characterization and wireless telecommunication devices measurements. The system can be used for antenna measurements in far-field test distances for more generic antenna properties such as 3D radiation pattern. The automatic antenna measurement setup includes multi-axis positioner, positioning controller, commercial software for measurement equipment and positioned control.
Frequency range: from 700 MHz up to 18 GHz
- Physical size: 5.2 x 3.1 x 3.1 m
- Absorber panels freq. range: from 500 MHz up to 40GHz
- Set of 8 calibration standard horn antennas: 960 MHz up to 18 GHz
- Programmable multi-axis positioner MAPS 2015 (0.25° precision, maximum load 10kg)
- Positioning controller for 2 primary and 4 auxiliary devices;
- EMQuest software for test and measurement control
- Ferrite RF cables, no ferrite shielding on walls
- Through wall connectors: 2xSMA(f), 2xN type, 4 optical fiber connectors
- Special shielded door for anechoic chambers ( 0.9 x 2.1 m)
- Automatic control of measurement devices: Vector Network Analyzers (Agilent PNA Series and Rodhe & Schwarz ZVA24) and Spectrum Analyzers (Agilent ESA & PSA Series).