CALL19-2021-2 - HR INTERN ( PRÀCTIQUES AL DEPARTAMENT DE RRHH)
We are looking for a HR intern who is excited by the challenge of providing proactive support in a stimulating international research environment.
What distinguishes us?
- The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a self-standing, public sector non-profit research institution devoted to fundamental and applied Research activities, mainly focused on technologies related to the physical, data-link and network layers of communication systems, and to the Geomatics.
- We have great benefits: extended vacations (33 working days, flexibility, work life balance, continuous training, etc…)
- Muticultural environment. The institute currently has more than 120 members (scientific, technical, and administrative staff) from all over the World.
CTTC is seeking for a HR INTERN who will be involved in the following tasks:
- Support of operational and administrative laboral matters
- Provide help and support of HR processes, job posting, paperwork, etc.
- Documentation of the processes, events, and incidents related to the assigned tasks.
Education and Training: Student of Bachelor’s degree or Master in ADE, Public Administration or Labor relations
- TI Tools: Microsoft Office
- Languages: Excellent writing and verbal communications skills in Spanish, Catalan, and English (nice to have)
- Have organizational, planning, with good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive, flexible, and problem-solving attitude.
- Well organized
- Internship agreement with University / Institute ( 6€ per hour)
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include:
A complete CV
CTTC was set up in 2001 jointly by the Government of Catalonia ant the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) and is located at the PMT – Mediterranean Technology Park in Castelldefels (Barcelona). We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and welcome applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.