CALL 8-2020-1 - HR Officer at CTTC
The CTTC is looking for a skilled HR officer who is excited by the challenge of driving change and providing pro-active project support in a stimulating international research environment.
Responsibilities of the position include:
Working together with the Staff team, you will contribute the following tasks among others:
• To review daily administrative tasks related with labour issues (staff contractual matters, tax, etc)
• To give support to all employees, providing advice when is required
• To inform and organize administrative work related to legal residency for non European employees (visa, work permit, etc..)
• To update and monitor internal databases
• To run analysis or create reports when required for another public administration
• To support and update Safety employees Policies
• To maintain employee records ( attendance, data, etc..) according to legal requirements
• To be involve in recruitment procedures (posting ads, managing the databases of candidates and other administrative support)
• To organize and assist the external medical service (planning annual medical check for employees)
Qualifications and experience
• Experience in the public sector preferably in adminsitration or HR department at least for 1,5 years
• knowledge of HR functions ( pay and benefits, recruitment, trainning and development)
• Understanding of labour laws
Education and trainning
• University degree
• Degree in business adminsitration or equivalent related will be valued
• Excellent English communication skills (Verbal and written).
• Catalan and Spanish will be also considered
• Microsoft Office and Internet navigation at proficiency level.
• Experience in SAP Business One ERP will be valued
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Proactive, flexible and decision-making attitude.
• Well organized
• Strong ethics
Working conditions and Benefits
• Annual gross salary according to the profile of the candidate
• Full-time contract 7,5 h/day
• Extended vacation period
• Permanent contract will be made if one of the assumptions established in the General State Budget of 2020 is fulfilled. Otherwise, the position will be temporarily covered by an interim contract until the fiscal and financial measures established by General Budgets of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the basic regulations of the General State Budgets authorize a new call for the place with an indefinite contract
We provide a highly stimulating environment. We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and welcome applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All applications must include:
1. A motivation letter to HR manager
2. A complete CV
3. Contact details of three referees
These documents should be sent in PDF format through this online application.