CALL-9-2020-1 - Project Management Officer at CTTC
The CTTC is looking for a experienced project management officer who is excited by the challenge of driving change and providing pro-active project support in a stimulating international research environment.
Responsibilities of the position include:
The overall Project administration and financial management of Research projects, such as:
• Working experience in the preparation and coordinated proposals for the European Commission (Horizon 2020). Other Agencies will be also considered (MINECO, AGAUR…..)
• Manage project issues, actions, budget, deadlines …
• Monitoring projects ensuring that the objectives are chanced, adhering to the requirements of the finance entity
• Monitoring of executed budgets, controlling the global budget with SAP
• Planning and preparation of project reports, information and justifications directed to funding bodies, project’s audits and for CTTC management.
• Coordination of the management of the competitive funds of the center throughout its entire cycle: application, execution and justification. Also rectification/allegation of granted projects
• Constant and fluent communication with collaborators and institutions to inform about the projects and their evolution
• Prepare and manage documentation
• Any other duties related to the job as requested to contribute to the general functioning of the research grant office.
Qualifications and experience
• Experience in the public sector preferably in engineering and technology division
• Deep knowledge of the European Commission’s Framework Programme HORIZON 2020
• Knowledge of other international or Spanish national funding schemes and industrial R+D cooperation is an asset.
Education and trainning
• University degree
• Degree in engineering will be valued
• Excellent English communication skills (Verbal and written).
• Catalan and Spanish will be also considered
• Microsoft Office and Internet navigation at proficiency level.
• Experience in SAP Business One ERP
• Experience in Permat software (Time keeping tool – Tsheets)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have organizational, planning and analytical skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Well organized
• Ability to woork under tight deadlines
Working conditions and Benefits
• Annual gross salary according to the profile of the candidate
• The position will require sporadic travel.
• Full-time contract: 7,5 h/day. Flexibility
• Extended vacation period
• Permanent contract will be made if one of the assumptions established in the General State Budget of 2020 is fulfilled. Otherwise, the position will be temporarily covered by an interim contract until the fiscal and financial measures established by General Budgets of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the basic regulations of the General State Budgets authorize a new call for the place with an indefinite contract.
We provide a highly stimulating environment. We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and welcome applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All applications must include:
1. A motivation letter addressed to PMO coordinator
2. A complete CV
3. Contact details of three referees
These documents should be sent in PDF format through this online application.