CALL-36-2019-1 - Project Management Coordinator at CTTC
The CTTC is looking for a project management coordinator who is excited by the challenge of driving change and providing pro-active project leadership and support in a stimulating international research environment.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Extensive experience in the preparation and coordinated proposals for the European Commission (Horizon 2020). Other Agencies will be also considered (MINECO, AGAUR…..)
- Supervision and provide technical support in the preparation and submission of grant proposals to competitive calls for fundings
- Monitoring projects ensuring that the objectives are chanced, adhering to the requirements of the finance entity
- Monitoring of executed budgets. Preparation of economic justification financial reports and audits . Controlling the global budget with SAP
- Coordination of the management of the competitive funds of the center throughout its entire cycle: application, execution and justification. Also rectification/allegation of granted projects
- Constant and fluent communication wit collaborators and institutions to inform about the projects and their evolution
- Experience in the coordination and management project manager department
- Used to work under pressure with strict deadlines. Strong organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks effectively and respect deadlines
- Any other duties related to the job as requested to contribute to the general functioning of the research grant office.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the public sector preferably in engineering and technology division
- Professional experience in a research organization. Complementary experience with FP6, FP7, H2020, and handling project coordination with elevate number of partners
Education and training
- University degree with a postgraduate in project management
- English proficiency level
- Catalan and Spanish will be also considered
- Microsoft Office and Internet navigation at proficiency level.
- Experience in SAP Business One ERP
- Experience in Permat software
- Controlling the audit report CFS and follow up the global audit process (CE, Tribunal de Cuentas)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, as well as to inspire, motivate and drive all members.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Project planning
- Ethics and integrity
- Team work and leadership
Working conditions and Benefits
- Annual gross salary according to the profile of the candidate
- Full-time contract, 7,5 h/day. Flexibility
- Extended vacation period
- Permanent contract will be made if one of the assumptions established in the General State Budget of 2020 is fulfilled. Otherwise, the position will be temporarily covered by an interim contract until the fiscal and financial measures established by General Budgets of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the basic regulations of the General State Budgets authorize a new call for the place with an indefinite contract
We provide a highly stimulating environment. We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and welcome applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter addressed to Mercè Carrasco
- A complete CV including contact details
- Contact details of three referees