HRS4R – Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) endorsed in October 2013 the “European Charter for Researchers” and “The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researcher” showing its support towards providing a high quality research environment for European researchers.
Since then CTTC has been working towards implementing the points of the C&C towards fulfilling the requirements of the “Human Resources Strategy for Research (HRS4R)”.
The steps that have to be followed to implement the HRS4R are the following:
- Preparation of Internal Analysis against the principles of the “European Charter for Researchers” and “The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researcher”
- Preparation of an Action Plan based on the results of the Internal Analysis
- Review of the Internal Analysis and the Action Plan by the EC and granting of the “HR in Excellence” logo if positive evaluation
- Self-assessment of the Action Plan implementation within two years
- External evaluation within four years
CTTC prepared and approved the Internal Analysis on 09/11/2015 and the Action Plan on 09/11/2015.
The final Action Plan of CTTC can be accessed here: